-Must try this All year most popular workshop -
In Token studio, we are specialized in natural beauty products making and herbal flower therapy. This handmade soap workshop shows you a simple ‘melt and pour’ process, perfect for beginners soap makers. Explore your creative side by designing your very own soap, completely tailored to your dermatological needs and aroma itches.
During this 90 minutes session:
- You will be introduced the knowledge about soap making by different artisans and designers, the intendant has been used in different types of soaps
- You will be using our freshly made in the studio melt and pour soap base, which can be made out of virgin olive oil or coconut oil depends on which type is available at the moment
- You will be learning how to prepare your soap base and setting up your temperature to heat up your soap
- You will be choosing from 6-8 colours which also can be mixed and play with to creating beautiful marble or layers
- Minimum 10-12 types of essential oils and fragrance oils to choose from, as well as 8-10 different herbs and flowers to adding additional dermatological properties
- You will also have more than 100 shapes you can shape your soap in the end
You will finish this session with lovely soap made by yourself and all the packaging and bags you need, so all we need is you to enjoy freely in this relxing and fun workshop with us.
Organic Soap Making Workshop
1, All classes and workshops have to be booked a minimum of two days in advance to avoiding disappointments; We do not take payment before/after workshops, the advance payment must be cleared before attending.
2, We might not be able to guarantee the urgent booking, especially for party reservations, if you would like to request any urgent bookings, please make sure you contact us via email before booking;
3, As soon as your workshop's time and date have been arranged, your payment is not refundable, if you missed your appointments or late for your appointments the studio can only try to re-arranging your booking, the refund is not applicable.
4, If you have a voucher, please make sure you redeem your voucher with us before arranging your booking. If your voucher is expired, contact the website which provided the voucher to get a refund or extension.
5, For all bookings, you must notify us of a cancellation or any changes to the number of guests at least 24 hours before your appointment. We won't be able to refund your payment if we did not receive any notification about the change of your booking 24 hours advance.
5, Please arrive on time, if you are late more than 15 mins, you will not able to join the workshop which already started with other clients, to make sure the clients have started their workshop not getting interfered.
Thank you very much for your understanding, the booking policy is for protecting both clients and the studio, we will try our best to make sure you have a smooth, lovely experience in the studio. Wish you enjoy our class and workshop!