Have you ever heard about Kumihimo disc? if not, you are missing a lot of fun out. Kumihimo is a braiding technique originally from Japan, the name means 'Gathered threads' in Japanese- it is traditionally worked on wooden stool shaped structure called Marudai, but modern Kumihimo jewellery making is all about the kumihimo disc, it is a simple, light and versatile little tool that can be used anywhere. With this clever Japanese tool, you can easily create so many different types of bracelet, necklace and more. The workshop covers all the materials and tools that like, yarn, cotton, silk, wool and even designer fabric, the tools you will be using are like jewellery pliers, jump rings, claps and so on, the possibility is limited, everyone will end up absolutely different design and project, with the bead collection we have in the studio, you will have a lot of craft fun.
Creative Kumihimo bracelet making Workshop
This Workshop is often booked as a party or private event, there are a few points you need to know if you would like us to host a party/ event for you.
- There is no extra charge for party booking, only if you would like us to travel to your appointed venue, there will be transportation cost.
- The minimum number of people for party booking is 10, we can host up to 40 people in our own venue
- Party booking must be informed minimum 2-3 weeks in advance to make sure the studio can arrange materials, space and equipment for your party, there is always a possibility for urgent booking but we can not promise you can get the space for sure.
- All party drinks and refreshments are welcome to bring your own, if you would like to decorate the space, you can also let us know so we can plan some time for you to come in to decorate.
- As soon as the booking is signed up as party booking in our system, we will make sure there won't be any other clients join your experience without your permission.
We have six years of event hosting experience that you can trust and without doubt, you will have a great time.
1, All classes and workshops have to be booked a minimum of two days in advance; Payment must be done before attending.
2, We might not be able to guarantee urgent booking, especially for party reservations;
3, If you have a voucher, please make sure you send us your voucher before place your booking. If you are booked from the 3rd party platforms, please make sure you bring your tickets with you.
4, For all bookings, you must notify us of a cancellation or any changes to the number of guests at least 48 hours before your appointment. We are sorry to not be able to refund your payment if you did not cancel your space. If your booking from the 3rd party platform, you have to arrange your booking with them.
5, Please arrive on time, if you are late more than 15 mins, you will not able to join the workshop which already started with other clients.
Thank you very much for your understanding, wish you enjoy our class and workshop!